By invitation from TrendWatching, I spent most of the summer researching and developing a new slide deck going deeper into the metaphor of Centaurs and human-machine collaboration.
The presentation outlines different strategies for human-machine collaboration and features all new imagery created entirely in MidJourney. To help bring home the ideas, we broke the centaur examples into:
- Embodied: AI and wearables used for learning about our bodies.
- Organizational: smarter groups working together.
- Planetary: understanding our planet with more granularity.
- Interspecies: using AI to better communicate with different kinds of intelligence.
- Creative: working alongside machines towards computational creativity.
You can find the slides below, or reach out if you want a custom presentation.
Google Slides →
Thanks to Cappra Institute for help with research and design.